Thursday, September 25, 2008

Welcoming Another Cute Cousin!

Tiara left me a comment to let me know she'd made this cute little Cthulhu using my Tiny Cthulhu pattern. On her flickr site she says she doesn't think the eyes are very well embroidered, but I have to disagree. I think they look great. Very sincere and sweet. I have yet to master embroidering on details like this, which is why I usually take the easy way out and just use safety eyes.

And in other completely random news, you must check out this Milk Vids video. I was so excited when I saw this because some of the critters in here are quite obviously crocheted. Yay crochet! Maybe someday there could be a whole Saturday morning cartoon with cute computer animated amigurumis. Let me know if any of you invent that, okay?

No comments: