Tuesday, September 30, 2008

They're Breeding Like Rabbits!

Who knew that September was the Cthulhu breeding season? I just got a message from sewhooked who made this minty green tiny Cthulhu using my pattern (Tiny Cthulhu under My Free Patterns on the left sidebar.) She says she made this one for her hubby because he's currently running a Call of Cthulhu game. Yes, these little guys make great mascots and props for the roleplayers in your life. I originally started making crocheted cthulhus so that I could give one to my boyfriend along with a copy of Munchkin Cthulhu.


Sewhooked did such a great job on the wings that I just had to show them off too. I'm so happy that my wing instructions are actually making sense to some of you. Feel free to leave me a comment if you are struggling with them.

1 comment:

Jennifer Ofenstein said...

Oh, hey, thanks for sharing my photos! Baby Cthulhu has been a huge with with my hubby and his friends and now they all want one!

I had no problem with your instructions at all. :)