Saturday, September 6, 2008

A Few Renovations

If you're a regular visitor here you may have noticed I've made some changes to the left sidebar. For now I've added a picture, a Blog List and a subscription button. I also put a link to my 100th post under Crafty Favourites since I figure it explains any long absences I may be taking from the blog. Hopefully more readers will stumble across it there than in the acrhives.

I'm not sure if the changes will be permanent or not. I already have a couple of quibbles with the Blog list. For some blogs it takes you to the homepage for the blog while for others, specifically I've noticed this with Sprite Stitch, it only takes you to the most recent post. I'm also unable to add Geek Central Station to the list even though it's on Blogger! For now GCS will stay in the Crafty Favourites cause I certainly don't want to give up the quick link to it.

Feel free to comment and let me know what you think of the changes. If anything isn't working for you I'd like to know about it.

Also, some of you will be happy to know I'm working on the Smiley Bone pattern now. As in right now, as soon as I log off from Blogger. His body and arms are complete and I'm about to tackle the vest. I should have a picture to post tomorrow, and if things go really well, I may even have the pattern written up by tomorrow evening. I've been making notes as I go which is much easier than trying to write the pattern after you've finished the crocheting!

Want the Pattern?

Can you believe I actually found a picture of a crocheted pylon? This comes from Etsy user theselovinghands and the pattern is available for $3.50 U.S.

1 comment:

Reneva said...

Hi! Loving your blog. I found some small keychain-sized safety cones here:
http://www.aliciakachmar.com/blog/craft/safety-cone-to-the-rescue/

Pretty cute!