Friday, September 12, 2008

Jedi Themed Stacking Dolls! Cute Thing of the Week!

I don't think I've ever owned a set of stacking dolls, but they've always intriqued me. These Jedi themed ones are amazing. Great attention to detail. Although I'd be happier with a Vader doll rather than the Revenge of the Sith Anakin. Very cool though. I could use them to organize my amigurumi eyes or store some of my other crafty notions...

You can check out more pictures of these in katysshop on Etsy. She's a first year graphic design student living in the UK. This very cute set of Jedi themed stacking dolls is currently available for $44. She also has a hoodies and alien themed set available. And even better news, she'll take custom orders if you have your own idea for a set, but don't have the skills to make them yourself. I'm thinking Mario Brothers or maybe Firefly?

No comments: