Monday, July 14, 2008

Wind Chime Scarf

I don't wear scarves myself and I don't have too many friends or loved ones who wear them that I can gift them away to either, but I'm still in awe of this creation. This was crocheted by Craftster user RubyTuesday and as someone suggested on the forum over there, it's not just a scarf, it's art. What a beautiful and unusual design.

Want the Pattern?

I'm so pleased I was actually able to track this one down. It comes from the book Vogue Knitting on the Go: Crocheted Scarves by Trisha Malcolm. Curious what else is in the book? I know I always like to browse through pattern books before I buy them, which can make online shoppping pretty frustrating. Thankfully in this case flickr user ladyloop has uploaded pictures of all the scarves in the book, so you can see what you're getting before you buy.

2 comments:

Lonely Paul said...

Hello

amber said...

Sorry, lonely paul I'm taken, but your blog made me laugh so I won't delete your comment. Good luck.