Friday, May 2, 2008

Star Wars Stitch Markers! Cute Thing of the Week


Craftster user kishcrafts designed these amazing Star Wars Stitch markers. Made of Polymer Clay, they stand just over one inch tall. The whole set is wonderful and I am completely blown away by the level of detail work on Vader. He and Yoda are definately my favourites.



I think a set of these could inspire even the most procrastinating knitter to embark on a larger project, just for the fun of using these markers. To view more pictures or pay your compliments to kishcrafts, check out her original post on Craftster. From there click on her name to view her profile and some of her other incredible polymer clay creations.



Sadly, when it comes to working with clay, I've never advanced beyond making snails and little round balls.

1 comment:

kishcrafts said...

Thanks for featuring my clay charms! :)