Thursday, May 13, 2010

Granny Square Elephants

This seems like the perfect follow-up to my last post. This baby elephant design was created by Irina and was inspired by a granny square quilt. There may be others out there, but this is the first time I've seen granny squares incorporated with amigurumi and it's a very clever effect.

The pattern, entitled Noodle the Elephant, is available for $4.00 US through Reeneegurumi's pattern shop. There are also some adorable giraffes in there that may be hard to resist. Click on over and have a look.

4 comments:

Procella said...

Cute!

Erica said...

Delurking to say hello, and I love your blog.

And thanks for sharing the link to this great pattern! I ordered it from Etsy earlier this week and am underway with it. Her pattern is SO well written and easy to follow.

Unknown said...

He-he, thank you for featuring my Noodle! Loving your blog! :D

Sharon said...

I ordered the pattern, but did not get the PDF file????
Sharon