Friday, October 22, 2010

Corrections to Cuddly Cthulhu Pattern

I wanted to let everyone know that I've corrected some problems with the head portion of the Cuddly Cthulhu pattern.

I was remaking the Cuddly Cthulhu a few days ago and realized that the head instructions were less than accurate. Some lines were missing causing the head to come out much stubbier than I had intended. Following the directions in the pattern will now result in a cthulhu head that looks much more like the one in the sample picture I've posted here.

The head directions have now been changed from Rnd 8 onwards to the end of the head.

Sorry for any inconvenience this edit causes. If you prefer the cthulhu with a stubbier head, work the head directions, omitting rounds 8,9,10,11, and 18. And as always, feel free to post a comment or send me an email if you have any question.

2 comments:

JigsawJones said...

These are SO, SO amazing! A friend pointed me in your direction, and I love this blog!!

xoxo
Joanne

Jaleta Clegg said...

I love your Cthulhu patterns. I need to make some of them. Meanwhile, I made a Cthulhu toilet paper cover. http://jaletaclegg.blogspot.com/2010/12/how-much-would-you-pay.html