Friday, November 13, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree - So cute!

I'll forgive PlanetJune for reminding us all that there are just 7 weeks left until Christmas, but only because she's created this charming little Christmas tree pattern. Only seven weeks...and I haven't done any gift buying yet. Okay, mustn't stress by thinking about that...

Isn't this beautiful? It can stand on its own or be stuffed and turned into a hanging Christmas (tree?) ornament. Should we hang trees on our tree, or is that just redundant?

Anyways, the decorating possibilities are endless. I know the local Michael's store sells miniaturized Christmas tree ornaments for a tiny plastic tree that they sell. I'm thinking those ornaments would look even better on this tree than the one they're offering. Click on the link above to see more pictures of June's latest pattern or purchase a copy for just US $4.50.

4 comments:

Eve said...

I think someone needs to recalculate ;oP

It is 6 weeks to Christmas!

Perhaps you need to start on the preparations?

amber said...

It was closer to 7 when June made her post introducing the Christmas tree pattern, but you're right I need to get started on things. Before I went back to school I was one of those people who got all the shopping done by August, so not being done by now freaks me out a bit:)

Procella said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Procella said...

This Christmas tree is cute indeed. I need to start making some decorations too.