Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Hello!



Welcome to Cthulhu Crochet and Cousins! I'll be using this blog to showcase the things I'm making and also to show off other cool crochet projects I've found on the web. Be on the lookout for the Cute Thing of the Week, and feel free to mail me your suggestions. I just started crocheting last year and I've found lots of helpful tips online, so from time to time I'll also highlight various techniques that I've picked up.

Whenever I see something I like, I always want to start crafting it immediately. With that in mind, I'm going to try to only post items that have a pattern available. Ideally most of these patterns will be free, cause that's the way I like them! But even when they're not, I'll try to post links to where you can buy them, or where I found them.

Coming soon...the Futurama Nibbler pattern!

No comments: