Monday, October 26, 2009

Australia Bound

I just popped these fellas in the mail today. These are our donations to this year's Softies for Mirabel campaign. Come December these amigurumis and dozens of others will be given away to children who come from families that have been affected by substance abuse.

On the far left is my newest creation. We're calling this one the Eggplant Baby and it was designed by the boyfriend, who is both wise and witty. His original intention was a Medusa-like creation, but you can see I didn't quite get the hair long enough for the head size. Next time!

Also included here is one my Tiny Cthulhus and the frog that I made when I was testing out Tamie Snow's Tiny Yarn Animals. For those that are interested, there's still time if you want to send out one of your own creations. Donations that are received by December 10, 2009 will also be part of a window display at Meet Me At Mike's. Visit the Meet Me At Mike's blog for more details on how you can contribute.

No comments: